To enter a Detail Score for a round, please follow these steps:
1. From your personal list of courses you play, select the course for score entry and click the "See Golfer List" button.
2. Locate and select your name in the Golfer List, then click the "Enter Detail Scores" button.
3. Change the date to when you played round you are recording if it is not today's date.
4. When the correct date is displayed, select the round sequence being reported. This allows you to record scores for more than one round per day. The default is "1".
5. Select the set of tees you played from. This will normally be the same for every round of golf at a particular course, so your default tees will initially be displayed.
6. Select 18 Holes, Front Nine, or Back Nine to show how many holes and which holes were played.
7. Click the "Start New Score" button to display a blank golf scorecard for your course.
8. Enter your score for each hole and how many putts were taken on each hole. Greens in regulation are calculated from these entries. These are required entries. All other fields may be filled in or left blank as desired.
9. Drive Length can be entered for any or all holes (except par 3's), in case you miss a fairway or hit a club other than driver from a tee and do not want to record the distance. FairGolfMatch.Com calculates average driving distance using only the distances that are actually entered.
10. When all the information has been added, click the "Add This Score Sheet" button. Your score will be added to your list of Summary Scores shown at the top of the page. To exit without saving your entries, click the "Return to Detail List" button.
Viewing Your Detail Score Statistics
From the Enter Detail Score page, you can view a summary and stats for your golf rounds, sorted into three ranges by number of rounds played rounds or by date range. Click the appropriate button to see your scores sorted by round or by date. A new window will open, displaying all of your golf statistics for your viewing pleasure (or dismay).
The top of the report will show your stat totals per 18 hole round of golf. The lower portion of the report will show your stats on a hole by hole basis for each selected range of rounds played or dates. At the bottom of the page you can change the sort columns to select ranges of your choosing.
When you have finished viewing your stats, close the Stats window to return to the list of your Detail Scores.