To enter a Summary Score for a round, please follow these steps:
1. From your personal list of courses you play, select the course for score entry and click :"See Golfer List".
2. Locate and select your name in the Golfer List, then click the "Enter Summary Scores" button.
3. Change the date to when you played the round you are recording if it is not today's date.
4. When the correct date is displayed, select what round sequence is being reported. This allows you to record scores for more than one round per day. The default is "1".
5. Select the set of tees you played from. This will normally be the same for every round of golf at a particular course, so your default tees will initially be displayed.
6. Enter your score and the total pars, birdies, etc that you had for the round. The numbers must total to 18, or your score will not be accepted.
7. When the information has been added, click the "Add Score" button. Your score will be added to your list of Summary Scores shown at the top of the page.
Viewing Your Summary Score Statistics
To see a current summary and averages for all of your Summary Scores, click the "Summary" button below the list of your summary scores. This summary shows the total rounds you have played, your scoring average for your last 30 and last 6 rounds, and your current Golfer Rating.
The summary also shows your total and average eagles, birdies, pars, bogies, and "unmentionables" for your last 30 rounds and last 6 rounds of golf, as well as the statistically expected number of each score that you would make during a current round of golf.
When you have finished viewing your stats, click the "Return To Summary Scores" button to go back to the list of your Summary Scores.